Education & Conferences
Working in tandem with local governments, stock exchanges and prominent traders throughout the world, NextVIEW Education and Conference unit facilitates continual investment knowledge acquisition for professional and retail investors. Our commitment to our professional and retail investors is to endeavour to provide the best regional investor education in Asia that provides workshops and seminars with both local & International renowned trainers.
The Education & Conference Unit strives to create a vibrant investing community through its mega industry events in Asia such as the Asia Trader & Investor Convention (ATIC), ASEAN Rubber Conference (ARC) and Softs International Conference (SOFTS).
NextVIEW's global presence, together with the intimate knowledge and contacts in the Asian financial markets, enables us to differentiate ourselves from other providers who may not have the necessary bandwidth to deliver strong Education & Conference programmes.
- Our educational workshop and seminars provide reliable and quality investor education from both local and international speakers/trainers whom are selected based on their ability to provide first-class training programmes, experience, knowledge and credibility.
- We are committed to our customers as life-long learners, with programs that take into account the increased complexity of markets, language, approach, familiar tools and readily accessible media in order to communicate with the largest number of participants.
- From the basics of trading to the trading of complex instruments, NextVIEW offers guidance and support to empower the financial ecosystem with knowledge and strategies to profitably trade stocks, futures, currencies, warrants, options and CFDs.
- Investment Intro Series - an introductory set of courses for people who are interested in investing or trading but has no experience. This series provides a general understanding of core financial concepts, the risks and returns associated with different types of financial assets and an understanding of tolerance for risk.
- Investment Made Easy - is for the intermediate investor that has the basic knowledge of trading but would like to further develop profitable trading skills. The series will teach the basics of fundamental and technical analysis and further explore how to trade various asset classes.
- Advanced Training Series - is for the advanced investor who wishes to hone their analysis and market timing skills. The series will further delver into fundamental and technical analysis, covering various strategies and forms of technical analysis.
- Corporate Training Series - is is for the active / industry practitioner to get an in depth knowledge of Technical Analysis and how it can assist in making trading decisions. Technical analysis has become a widely accepted and commonly used method to make timely investment decisions for short and long term objectives.
- Asia's largest trading & investment event ATIC was first launched in 2006 and has since travelled to 7 cities - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Mumbai and Bangkok.
- With strong local exchanges support, participation by over 350 financial services companies, including retail and consumer banks, securities brokerage firms, asset/fund management firms, listed companies and other financial services providers, ATIC events have attracted over 80,000 active traders and serious investors across Asia.
- The ATIC Difference
- Largest Pan Asia One Stop Event for Retail Traders and Investors
- 40-60 High Quality Educational Seminars Delivered In Local and International Languages
- Good Mix of 20-30 Internationally Renowned and Locally Famous Financial Speakers
- Constant Flow of Qualified Prospects for Exhibitors through Deliberate Seminar Timings
- Unique Networking Platform for Exchanges, Securities Brokers and Active Investors
- ASEAN Rubber Conference launched in 2004 and has become a leading industry conference for Natural Rubber in the region that is supported and organized by local governments. With over 700 delegates from 25 countries attending the conference, ARC is recognized as the leading platform for rubber policy makers and captains of the industry to discuss the determining economic factors of Natural Rubber industry and communicate commercial R&D breakthroughs while promoting investment opportunities in the host country. For more information, visit www.aseanrubberconference.com
Softs International Conference (SOFTS)
- Softs International Conference is a commercial and economic platform aimed primarily at planters, millers, manufacturers, institutional traders, importers and futures players in soft commodities, making it the Asia's premier soft commodities event. Focusing on Cocoa, Coffee and Sugar, topics addressed brings participants up to speed on developments within global soft commodities industry as well as keep them abreast with investment opportunities in this sector.